Reaching our strength and muscle-building goals can be tough, especially when you have a fast metabolism. If you want to gain weight and muscle mass and you’re not getting enough calories from food, the mass gainer like the USN Hyperbolic Mass All-In-One Gainer Shake Powder might just be the ideal product for you.
-61g of Protein: The USN Hyperbolic Mass shake contains 61g of high-quality protein containing Branch-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and L-Glutamine. These amino acids play an essential role protein muscle synthesis to enhance your muscle growth, as well as a quicker recovery time, so you won’t have to miss a workout session from injury.
-4.7g of Creatine: This mass gainer shake is also a quick and easy way to meet your daily creatine goals. The 4.7g of creatine will help supply energy to every cell in your body, primarily your muscles. And because creatine works most effectively when taken with a high amount of carbohydrates, you’ll really benefit from this shake.
-202g of Carbohydrates: Weight and muscle gainers need a huge amount of quick-acting carbohydrates to drive the insulin cycle and get those amino acids into your muscle cells quickly. The 202g of carbohydrates in this shake help absorb the protein, boost your energy and play a role in building muscle mass and stamina.
-3 Flavors: All those great benefits are packed into a tasty drink too! With three flavors to choose from – chocolate, strawberry or vanilla, you can choose which tasty option you’ll want to guzzle down every day. Or, pick all three and vary your options day-to-day!
- The USN Hyperbolic Mass Shake is a perfect muscle catalyst to gain strength, build muscle and improve stamina thanks to their combination of BCAAs and L-Glutamine.
- It’s especially beneficial for hard gainers or those with a high metabolism, who struggle to reach their daily calorie requirements. With 1,109kcal per shake, this goes a long way to making things much easier.
- Another great benefit is that you’ll be killing a few birds with one stone, or in this case, one shake. You won’t need to take a separate protein powder, nor will you have to buy an additional creatine supplement. And since creatine works most effectively when taken with carbs, you’ll be meeting your need easier too.
- You may notice some initial water weight due to the high influx of carbohydrates but don’t worry, this water retention will leave the body after a week or two.
- This shake contains sugar, which can be a deterrent for some but this is due to the different flavors of the shake to make it drinkable for everyone.
Who is this suitable for?
This is ideal for hard gainers and those with a fast metabolism, who struggle to meet extreme calorie requirements but want to gain muscle mass, strength and stamina.
Start off by taking three level scoops (150g) of powder with 375-400ml of cold water or full cream milk a day. After a week, you can up this to six level scoops (300g) with 750-900ml of liquid.
strength and recovery.