Over the past few years, I’ve really been getting into running regularly, and I’d consider myself an intermediate runner. I wanted to invest in a good treadmill to keep up my progress, even on those days when I don’t have time to make it to the gym – especially through the long Canadian winters.
—> Cushioning Technology
It’s pretty crazy!
—> Several Incline Options
This machine has so many features I’ve only ever seen on hardcore treadmills. It has this electronic incline control that makes increasing and decreasing incline feel super smooth and totally seamless. I love the subtlety I feel when increasing the intensity of my workout. The deck is also a pretty good size, more than enough running space.
—> Personalize Workouts
I love that the display on the console helps me keep track of so many things. It shows you the speed, time, distance, calories burnt, incline and my heart rate. To make it super personal, it also has a whopping 24 pre-set workout programs. They all have different combinations of speed and incline and intensity that helps me workout different areas and muscle groups in my legs and gluts, I love this variety so much.
- Zigzag deck cushioning
- 15 electronic incline levels
- Folding machine/folds easily
- Handlebar controls for quick speed and incline
- Hand pulse measurement
- MP3 input, with dual speakers and separately controlled volume
- Motor offers a great range (1-16km/h aka 6-10mph) for anyone serious about running.
- Installation was very easy, just 6 bolts and 4 screws and took maybe 5-10 minutes.
- Has a drink holder for water
- I thought it had a fan and was kind of sad when it didn’t. but this was my own fault in not thoroughly reading the features and mistaking it with another one. I just use my normal electric fan when I’m suing it which is fine.
- Although it was easy to put together, it is still pretty heavy. You might need someone to help you move it depending on your strength.
- Even though it’s just as good as the ones at the gym, the running space is a bit smaller. Not an issue for me, but might be for some.
I would highly recommend this treadmill to any serious runners. It’s exactly what I was hoping for, and just enough bells and whistles for me. Overall solidly built and a great machine. I’m very happy with it!